The Problem of Pressing Send to Early in Outlook
There are times where you are in a hurry and press Send to a message too early in Outlook only to find out that you want to modify something. Well, there is a solution for that by using the Rules and Alerts in Outlook.
The Solution to Modify Messages After Pressing Send
Here is the process to configure the message delay in Outlook:
- Click on File while in Outlook
- Click on Rules and Alerts
- Click on New Rule
- Select Apply Rule on Messages I send
- Press Next
- Select Defer delivery by number of minutes
- Set number of minutes: 1,
- Press Next, Next, & Finish.
Here is also a step-by-step video on How to Delay Messages in Outlook 2021, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016 etc.