Excel for the Workplace
A self-paced course on using Microsoft Excel in the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner level to Intermediate level.
- Learn the most commonly used Excel functions in today’s business environment.
- Master unique tips and concepts that you won’t find in other courses.
- Build a solid understanding of the basics of Microsoft Excel to increase your proficiency at work.
- Create dynamic charts and data analysis using IF, VLOOKUP, and PivotTables.
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 15+ years of Excel and IT experience.
- Get lifetime access to the quizzes, exercises and new updates.
- Install Microsoft Office: Excel 2016+.
- No previous knowledge is required!
- Great for students or employees who want to learn at their own pace
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who request it upon completion of this course.
This course is suitable for individuals without any previous
experience in Excel. We will start from the very basics and will
gradually move on to some of the more advanced features, such as lookup
functions, functions with conditions, pivot tables, custom formatting,
Excel 2016 charts, and other tools that are often used the business
This course is perfect employee training for small and midsize
businesses and for individuals such as students, entry-level finance,
Business and Marketing professionals who would like to grow faster than
- Executive Assistant
- Office Clerk
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Credit Counselor
- Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Financial Manager
- Investment Banker
- Real Estate Agent
- Market Research Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Business Operations Manager
- Someone who is involved with a business and would like to be successful
Please don’t forget that the course comes with an
unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a
guarantee, when we are convinced that it will provide a ton of value for
Unit Sections and Objectives
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel – General Concepts
Lesson 2: Calculating the SUM, AVERAGE etc. in Excel
Lesson 3: Basic Formulas: Multiplying, Division and Subtraction in Excel
Lesson 4: Absolute, Relative and Mixed References
Lesson 5: Using Conditional Formatting and Data Analysis in Excel
Lesson 6: Data Sorting and Filtering in Excel
Lesson 7: Calculating Percentages in Excel
Lesson 8: Creating and Customizing Charts in Excel
Lesson 9: Cross-Sheet Calculations in Excel
Lesson 10: Using the IF Function in Excel
Lesson 11: Using Named References in Excel
Lesson 12: Using Data Validation and Dropdown Lists in Excel
Lesson 13: Using Pivot Tables in Excel
Lesson 14: Setting the Print Area in Excel
Lesson 15: Linking Data from Excel with Word for Reports
Lesson 16: Importing and Exporting Data in .csv Files in Excel to Transfer Data Between Systems
Lesson 17: Sharing and Saving Data in PDF Format
Lesson 18: Creating a Mail Merge using Excel
Lesson 19: Using VLOOKUP in Excel with 5 examples
“This is the best tutorial that I ever
encountered on web and thousand times better then any college or
university instruction that I came across. The beauty of this tutorial
is that you can really learn and master information on your own
convenience and time and your own pace. I am so amazed at the wonderful
job that the instructor performs making excel so easy to understand and
have a very valuable learning experience for which it is an incredible
gift from this great deal of information. Thank you much Sali Kaceli,
you are the best instructor I ever come across. You are so awesome.
Thank you so much!!!!” Anna CP
See also these FAQs.
If you are a business owner and would like bulk enrollments/licensing, please contact us. Bulk discounts are available.