Learn Excel in 30 Minutes Exactly – Just the Right Stuff for your Job Application or Tech Toolkit
Learn how to use Excel in exactly 30 minutes starting with the very basics (for the complete beginner) and then move to more intermediate features such as charts, mail merges and reports. I have designed it to be a resource for anyone starting to learn Excel or is applying for a job and wants to know how to use Excel and enhance their resume with Excel skills. The tutorial is based on Excel 2016 and all features also work in Excel 2013, Excel 2010 and 2007.
In more detail, as you can see below, it includes everything you would need to know to sharpen your skills for a new job application.
Data File if you need to follow the tutorial hands-on: https://kaceli.com/a/excel-basics-data-file/ or directly from here: https://kaceli.com/a/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Excel-Basics-Data-File.xlsx
- Learn concepts related to Excel spreadsheets such as cells and references and formulas.
- Learn how to enter formulas in Excel including, SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN etc.
- Learn about other mathematical calculations in Excel.
- Learn how to sort and filter data in Excel.
- Learn how to create charts in Excel.
- Learn how to change the page layout and create headers and footers and change the margins including setting the printing area.
- Learn how to use conditional formatting and other formatting features in Excel.
- Learn how to do cross-sheet calculations in Excel.
- Learn how to even perform mail merges in Excel
- Learn how to link a spreadsheet with Word for reports.
- Learn how to email an Excel spreadsheet and even save it as a PDF.
Excel in 30 minutes URL: https://youtu.be/7RCdzTpKO0A
Keep in touch:
YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/skaceli