Microsoft Access 2016: Beginner to Advanced
Quickly learn how Access 2016 can make your life easier and more productive!
What you’ll learn
- Understand how Access and databases function and how to use the major objects within it.
- Be confident in moving around within Access and be able to build effective database solutions for your unique data needs.
- How to create an Access Database from scratch
- Build an efficient database table design
- Enter and view records in a more organized layout using Forms
- Design and present dynamic queries and reports.
- Generate very detailed, professional looking Reports
- Microsoft Access 2016, 2013 or 2010 installed. If you do not want to practice hands-on, then no need to have it installed.
- This course was created with Access 2016. But, all features will work in Access 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 and most in 2007
- No prior knowledge required
- Willingness to learn.
This course is perfect employee training for small and midsize businesses and for individuals such as students, entry-level finance, Business and Marketing professionals who would like to grow faster than their peers.
- Executive Assistant
- Office Clerk
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Credit Counselor
- Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Financial Manager
- Investment Banker
- Real Estate Agent
- Market Research Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Business Operations Manager
- Someone who is involved with a business and would like to be successful
Please don’t forget that the course comes with an unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that it will provide a ton of value for you?
If you are a business owner and would like bulk enrollments/licensing, please contact us. Bulk discounts are available.
- Teacher: Sali Kaceli