Master Microsoft Outlook for the workplace (corporate or education environment) with 30 lessons. Excellent course for those considering a new job or excelling in their career.
What you’ll learn
- Configure a personal or corporate account in Outlook
- Create and send email messages
- Create, categorize and organize Contacts
- Schedule and organize Events and Appointments
- Schedule Meetings, track replies and send updates
- Create, update and completing Tasks
- This course was created with Outlook 2016. But most features will work in Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 & 365..
- You will need Outlook loaded on your computer in order to follow along and practice.
- Teacher: Sali Kaceli