A self-paced course on using Microsoft Excel in the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner level to Intermediate level.
- Learn the most commonly used Excel functions in today's business environment.
- Master unique tips and concepts that you won't find in other courses.
- Build a solid understanding of the basics of Microsoft Excel to increase your proficiency at work.
- Create dynamic charts and data analysis using IF, VLOOKUP, and PivotTables.
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 15+ years of Excel and IT experience.
- Get lifetime access to the quizzes, exercises and new updates.
You will no longer be dreading Excel but rather enjoying it because of the concepts-based, and simple-to-understand approach. More details here.
- Install Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013 or 2010. The course is built on Excel 2016.
- No previous knowledge is required!
- Great for students who want to learn at their own pace
Microsoft Access 2016: Beginner to Advanced
- Understand how Access and databases function and how to use the major objects within it.
Be confident in moving around within Access and be able to build effective database solutions for your unique data needs.
How to create an Access Database from scratch
Build an efficient database table design
- Enter and view records in a more organized layout using Forms
- Design and present dynamic queries and reports.
- Generate very detailed, professional looking Reports
This course is perfect employee training for small and midsize businesses and for individuals such as students, entry-level finance, Business and Marketing professionals who would like to grow faster than their peers.
Please don’t forget that the course comes with an unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that it will provide a ton of value for you?
Learn and Master PowerPoint to increase productivity and advance in your career. Create professional presentations for the workplace.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch
- Add animation to text, shapes and pictures
- Create a fully-animated and transition-filled business presentations
- Minimize text quantity on presentations by using graphs and images.
- Rapidly improve your workflow and design skills
This course is suitable for individuals without any previous experience in PowerPoint. We will start from the very basics and will gradually move on to some of the more advanced features often used the business environment.
This course is perfect employee training for small and midsize businesses and for individuals such as students, professionals who would like to create outstanding presentations in an easy way.
Please don’t forget that the course comes with an unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that it will provide a ton of value for you? See also these FAQs.
Learn and master the most popular word processing tool, Microsoft Word 2016, Word 2013, Word 2010.
- You will learn how to take full advantage of Microsoft Word
- Begin with the basics of creating Microsoft Word documents
- Various techniques to create dynamic layouts
- Format documents effectively using Microsoft Word Styles
- Create and Manage Table Layouts
- Control page formatting and flow with sections and page breaks
- Perform Mail and Email Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters and Emails
- Track and Accept/Reject Changes to a Document
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular and sought after Microsoft Word tools and come away with confidence to complete many Word tasks with efficiency enabling you to advance in your productivity and career. Below are just a few of the topics you will master:
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
Please don’t forget that the course comes with an unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee.
Course includes: Excel for Workplace, PowerPoint for the Workplace and Microsoft Word. All three courses in one for a better price than the individual courses.
A couple sample modules as to what the actual course would look like. Click on enroll. It is free to access. Other courses are very similar.