A self-paced course on Microsoft Access. Learn the concepts of how databases work and how to use Microsoft Access for the workplace. No ads, just learning. 12 lessons with built-in assessment questions along the way to ensure you understand the concept and succeed.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Access
- Lesson 2: Templates and General Concepts Related to Access
- Lesson 3: Creating your First Table in a Database
- Lesson 4. Modifying Tables and Creating a Basic Query
- Lesson 5: Creating Tables and Importing Data from External Systems
- Lesson 6: Linking Tables and Defining the Relationships
- Lesson 7: Creating Compound Forms from Multiple Tables
- Lesson 8: Finding and Filtering Records in a Form
- Lesson 9: Using and Designing Queries
- Lesson 10: Creating Complex Queries and Calculated Fields via Query Design
- Lesson 11: Creating and Modifying Reports in Microsoft Access
- Lesson 12: Exporting Data to Excel and Performing a Mail Merge
- Course Feedback and Evaluation
Click here to sign up for only $19.99.
If you are not satisfied with the content for any reason, you can ask for a refund in 24 hours and you will be refunded right away.
See also these FAQs about this and other courses from Kaceli.com.