A self-paced course on Microsoft Access. Learn the concepts of how databases work and how to use Microsoft Access for the workplace. No ads, just learning. 12 lessons with built-in assessment questions along the way to ensure you understand the concept and succeed. Conquer Microsoft Access in just a few hours. Simple and concepts based.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Access
- Lesson 2: Templates and General Concepts Related to Access
- Lesson 3: Creating your First Table in a Database
- Lesson 4. Modifying Tables and Creating a Basic Query
- Lesson 5: Creating Tables and Importing Data from External Systems
- Lesson 6: Linking Tables and Defining the Relationships
- Lesson 7: Creating Compound Forms from Multiple Tables
- Lesson 8: Finding and Filtering Records in a Form
- Lesson 9: Using and Designing Queries
- Lesson 10: Creating Complex Queries and Calculated Fields via Query Design
- Lesson 11: Creating and Modifying Reports in Microsoft Access
- Lesson 12: Creating Professional Reports from Multiple Tables
- Lesson 13a: Exporting Data to Excel
- Lesson 13b: Exporting Data to Excel and Performing a Mail Merge
- Lesson 14: User Input Queries and Reports in Microsoft Access
- Course Feedback and Evaluation
Click here to sign up for only $19.99. If you are not satisfied with the content for any reason, you can ask for a refund in 24 hours and you will be refunded right away. Remember that signing up for a course also helps support the work for the free tutorials on YouTube.
See also these FAQs about this and other courses from Kaceli.com. If you prefer not to sign up with Paypal, contact us.